Thursday, June 20, 2013

Quarter Update

6 hours 31 minutes down.
17 hours 29 minutes to go.

Damn.  I knew this was going to be exhausting, but it creeps up on you very quickly. The heat and lack of A.C. certainly hasn't helped, considering I've been sweating at a constant rate. There's no wind outside today, so no real circulation of air flowing through the area. Hopefully as the temperatures begin to cool down for the night, so does the sweating and wear. Heat-wise, the worst hours should actually be behind us.

Recapping the past 6 hours, and including the upload currently in progress, lets see what all we've done:

4 Album Reviews: (Between the Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Queensryche, Farmakon)
1 Thought Buffet episode (Abortion)
1 Outtake or silly video (James Hetfield karaoke pt 1)

basically about a video an hour. not bad. After all, the drive was for both quality and quantity, not focused solely on the quantity. And, hey, listening to an album does take time. I think in the next 6 hours though I will be shooting a few more videos about life, or some top 10 lists. I also will be getting to another new release very soon, one that may actually spawn an angry review. If that happens to be the case, I may have to wait on that one until tomorrow morning. We will see.

For now, i'm taking a 10 minute break (I told ya I'd log them) to run to the store. Be back in a flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment